Friday, October 1, 2010

Miami Heat Training Camp

The Miami Heat are holding training camp at Eglin Air Force Base. For reasons beyond my understanding, Miami Heat Training Camp is being televised in Los Angeles.

I decided to keep it on the TV while I work on problems. After doing some defensive drills, the Heat divided up into two teams of five: the white team and the red team. For the first half they divided equally, with LeBron James on the white team and D-Wade/Bosh on the red team. White team was leading by a lot. For the second half, the teams were restructured, with LeBron joining Wade and Bosh on the red team. You'd think the red team would catch up quickly, but right now both teams are playing well. Gotta give credit to Jason Williams, Mike Miller, Zydrunas Ilgauskas and the other guys on the white team.

Anywho, in one full-court play I got to see Dwyane Wade steal the ball and then lob it up to Chris Bosh, who redirected the ball in mid-air to LeBron James (who had already jumped), who then dunked it in on the way down. It was a spectacular show, and I wish I could find a video online to share. You can tell they have fun playing with each other.

Just thought I'd share.

Oh, I found a trio of fun videos:
Shaq Dancing
Kobe Bryant speaking Italian
Great Action Scene from Red vs Blue

1 comment:

  1. It's very weird. The Bay Area team I feel the best about right now is the Warriors.

    ReplyDelete